- Access to a full service grocery store
- A grocery store owned by its workers & the community
- A business responsive to your needs
- A vote for the Board of Directors
- To serve on the Board of Directors
- Selective discounts
- Patronage rebate in profitable years
Become an Owner Today!
- Purchase a share for $100
- No annual fee
- Subsidized for applicants who qualify for SNAP or free & reduced lunch
How can you become a Community Owner? 4 different ways including online!
- You can download the Apple Street Market_CommunityShare_Packet_August2014, fill it out, make a check or money order payable to the “Cincinnati Development Fund FBO Apple Street Market” and mail it to Apple Street Market / P.O. Box 24192 /Cincinnati, OH 45224
- You can now sign the contract and pay online!
- You can stop by the Northside Farmer’s Market any Wednesday and fill out/ drop off the contract as well as the payment.
- We will be announcing community events where we will have a presence – A Party in the Former Save-A-Lot Parking Lot July 19th, July 4th Parade, August Block Party, etc. . . . Stay Tuned!
- Apple Street Market_CommunityShare_Packet_August2014
- Importance of Grocery – Statement Form
- Apple Street Market_ Subsidized CommunityShare_Packet_July2014
- Apple Street Market_ Payment Plan CommunityShare_Packet_July2014
- Postcard Description of Community Ownership Share
- Bylaws of Apple Street Market
- Community Owner FAQ_logo_july2014